Consent to personal data processing
by Hotel “Pirs” of MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”
In order to fulfil the conditions of Federal Law #152-FZ “On Personal Data”, the Hotel Accommodation Rules, I give consent to MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye” to the processing of the following personal data in physical and/or electronic form:
- surname, name, patronymic, date of birth, place of birth, gender, citizenship;
- passport data, address of residence, date of registration at the place of residence, phone number, email address.
This consent may be revoked by me in writing. This document governs the relationship between the hotel that processes the personal data and a guest who provides their personal data for processing. A guest, registering at the hotel, agrees to accept the Consent to the personal data processing (hereinafter – the Consent). Acceptance of the offer of this Consent is the registration of the guest at the hotel. The guest agrees that MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”, located at 121552 Moscow, Krylatskaya st., 2, building 21, processes their personal data with the following conditions:
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of personal data processing is to register a guest at the hotel.
- The processing is based on Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law #152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
- During the processing, the following actions will be performed: collection, recording, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, transfer to the Federal Migration Service, removal, destruction.
- The transfer of personal data to third parties is established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Personal data is processed until the termination of the business of the hotel. Storage of personal data is carried out in accordance with Federal Law #125-FZ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation”.
- Consent may be revoked by the guest by sending a written application to the hotel.
- If the guest withdraws his consent, the hotel is entitled to continue processing without the guest’s consent if there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal Law #152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
- This consent is valid for one year from the moment the guest leaves the hotel.