- In information portfolio on the reception desk of Hotel “Pirs”;
- In information portfolio in the room of Hotel “Pirs”;
- At official website: pirs.moscow;
1. General terms
1.1. These rules set a procedure of accommodation in “PIRS” Hotel of MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye” for guests, rules of using the property of the hotel, amount of services rendered and responsibilities of the parties.
1.2. General definitions used in these rules:
Executor – Hotel “Pirs” of MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye” located at Moscow, st. Krylatskaya 2, bld. 21.
Customer (Hotel “Pirs” guests) is a person or entity intending to order or ordering and using services rendered by the Executor.
Hotel services are a complex of services for temporary accommodation in the hotel, including Complimentary customer service provided by the Executor’s price list.
Booking is a preliminary ordering of accommodation and (or) room in the Hotel “Pirs”.
Check-out time is the time set by the Executor for checking into the hotel.
1.3. These Rules regulate relations among Customers and the Executor.
2. Rendering the hotel services
2.1. Executor renders services of rooms for temporary accommodation provision during the term agreed on with Executor and properly executed in accordance with these Rules.
Check-out is 12 o’clock local time.
Check-in is not earlier than 14 o’clock local time. Early check-in (before the check-out) is possible only after advanced approval of the Hotel.
Upon expiry of the approved term guest is required to check out. At the intend for extension of the term of accommodation the guest needs to inform the front office (reception) before the check-out (12 o’clock local time). Extension of accommodation is possible only if vacant rooms are available.
When prolonging the room for less than 1 day the payment for late check-out is collected as follows:
no more than 6 hours after checkout time (from 12:00 to 18:00) – hourly rate;
from 6 to 12 hours after checkout time (from 18:00 to 24:00) – payment for 0.5 day;
from 12 to 24 hours after checkout time (after 24:00) – payment for 1 day is charged.
In the absence of vacant rooms, the hotel has the right to refuse to extend the period of stay.
2.2. The Hotel “Pirs” operates around the clock.
2.3. To get a room at the Hotel “Pirs”, guests must provide the following documents:
2.3.1. A citizen of the Russian Federation provides a passport, and in the absence of one, one of the following identity documents:
- passport of a citizen of the USSR, which certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- birth certificate – for persons under the age of 14;
- foreign passport – for citizens permanently residing abroad who are temporarily in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- identity card – for military personnel (officers, warrant officers);
- military ID – for soldiers, sailors, sergeants and petty officers doing military conscription or contract service;
- certificate of release from detention facilities – for persons released from prison facilities;
- other documents issued by the internal affairs bodies certifying the identity of a citizen.
2.3.2. A foreign citizen provides:
- identity document: passport of a foreign citizen, or another document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a foreign citizen.
- migration card with a mark of the border authority of the federal security service on the entry of this foreign citizen into the Russian Federation or with a mark of the territorial federal executive body of internal affairs on the issuance of the migration card to this citizen (for foreign citizens who arrived in the Russian Federation in an order that does not require obtaining a visa).
2.3.3. A person without the citizenship of the Russian Federation provides one of the following identity documents:
– a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with the international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
– temporary residence permit;
– residence permit;
– other documents stipulated by federal law or recognized in accordance with the international treaty of the Russian Federation as identification documents of a stateless person;
– migration card with a note from the border control authority on the entry of this foreign citizen into the Russian Federation or with a note from the territorial body of the federal executive body of migration on the issuance of this migration card to the foreign citizen.
2.4. After filling out the address sheet, the Contractor carries out registration of the guest and gives him a key, which provides access to the room for a paid period of accommodation.
2.5. In the event of a temporary departure from the Hotel “Pirs” , a guest who has not declared this to the Contractor’s employees and who has not previously paid the time of absence, loses the right to reside and is subject to eviction.
2.6. Applications for rooms booking at “Pirs” are accepted 24/7. The application can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by contacting the reception and accommodation service of the “PIRS” Hotel by phone: +7 (499) 140-99-11 or +7 (499) 140- 85-76.
2.7. Information that the Customer must provide for booking a room:
Individuals must indicate:
- last name, first name, patronymic (latter – if any) of the guest;
- date and time of arrival and departure;
- category and number of rooms;
- contact details (phone, email address).
Legal entities must send an application for hotel room(s) booking signed by the head of the legal entity or other authorized representative, which must indicate:
the full name of the organization, address, OGRN, INN, KPP, and bank details of the organization
last name, first name, patronymic (latter – if any) of the guest(s);
date and exact time of arrival and departure;
category and number of rooms;
information of the contact person (phone, fax, email address).
If the reservation request is subsequently changed, the guest provides the hotel with information no later than three days before the check-in when placing more than 10 people, and one day – when placing up to 10 people, otherwise the hotel does not guarantee rooms availability.
In case of bank transfer, payment must be received to the account of the Contractor no later than one day before the date of arrival. If payment by bank transfer has not been made, the form of payment may be changed in cash by written agreement of the parties, otherwise, the Contractor reserves the right to cancel the reservation and/or refuse to check-in.
2.8. An application for booking a room at the “PIRS” Hotel is considered confirmed after written confirmation has been sent to the Customer indicating the reservation number.
Confirmed applications have 2 statuses:
- Guaranteed reservation. The application receives this status if the services are paid in advance. With this reservation, the Contractor guarantees the provision of a room for the period of the entire paid term. The room will be reserved within 1 day (until 12 o’clock the next day).
- Non-guaranteed reservation. The application receives this status if the services are paid at check-in. If the guest does not arrive before 18:00 of the current day, the reservation will be cancelled automatically without prior notice to the Customer.
- An application is considered confirmed after receiving a written confirmation from the reservation department with the reservation number.
To change the information in the confirmed application, you must contact the Hotel “Pirs” by a phone call to +7 (499) 140-99-11 or +7 (499) 140-85-76, or by e-mail at email@example.com with a request for changes indicating the reservation number. Changes are considered confirmed after sending a written response to the Customer. If changes are not possible, the Contractor has the right to decline the Customer’s request to change the confirmed application.
2.9. Cancellation (invalidation) of the reservation occurs only at the initiative of the Customer (individual or legal entity that made the reservation). To cancel the reservation, the Customer must contact the hotel by phone +7 (499) 140-99-11 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one day before the date of the expected arrival.
Cancellation of the reservation on the day of the proposed arrival is carried out according to the status of the application.
For non-guaranteed reservations, cancellations are made after 00:00 o’clock of the next day without prior notice to the Customer (guest(s) if the guest(s) have not registered at the hotel until this time). To restore the cancelled reservation and arrive after the time of cancellation are subject to rooms availability.
With a guaranteed reservation, cancellation of the reservation takes place only at the initiative of the Customer (individual or legal entity that made the reservation). To do this, you must contact the hotel no later than one day before the date of arrival, with a written request to cancel the reservation with the reservation number. Reservations are considered cancelled upon written confirmation of cancellation.
2.10. When booking (accommodating), the Customer selects the room category in accordance with the price list of the KP OYSC Krylatskoye valid on the date of booking (accommodation), and the right to choose a specific room belonging to this category is reserved by the administration of the Hotel “Pirs” MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”.
2.11. When paying for hotel services by bank transfer, an act on the provision of services and an invoice are provided. These documents are sent to the address of the organization or given to its authorized representative upon presentation of a power of attorney.
When paying in cash and in the absence of reservation from a legal entity, in order to receive an invoice issued to a legal entity, the Customer must present a free form power of attorney with full details of the legal entity upon check-in.
In other cases, when paying in cash, a cashier’s check and invoice are issued.
2.12. The following categories of persons are entitled to receive rooms at the Hotel “Pirs” MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye” out of turn:
- Heroes of Socialist Labor;
- Full Cavaliers of the Order of Labor Glory;
- disabled war veterans;
- participants in the Great Patriotic War;
- heroes of the Soviet Union;
- heroes of the Russian Federation;
- Full Cavaliers of the Order;
- Other categories of persons in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The payment procedure for the Hotel "Pirs" MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”
3.1. The price of a room (bed in a room) is set in the price list for accommodation at the Hotel “Pirs” MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”, approved by the general director of the institution. Payment for accommodation at the Hotel “Pirs” MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye” is made in accordance with the unified checkout time – from 12 noon of the current day in local time.
At the discretion of the guest payment is made by any of the following methods:
- in cash;
- with cards: VISA, VISA Electron, MC, Master Card Electronic, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club International, Discover, JCB.
- non-cash payment (by transferring funds to the account of MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”).
The Contractor accepts payment only in Russian rubles.
3.2. In the event that the guest leaves the room before the deadline indicated in the paid invoice, indicated on the cash receipt, the refund is carried out upon written request of the guest, indicating the time of departure.
If the application is cancelled (changed) in accordance with these rules, a refund is made after a written request for a refund.
3.3. There is no charge for staying at the Hotel “Pirs” for children under the age of 3 years, subject to their placement with parents (guardians/adoptive parents) in one room without providing a separate or additional bed in the room.
3.4. The following services are provided to the guest at no extra charge:
- call of ambulance, other special services;
- use of a medical kit;
- delivery of correspondence addressed to the guest to the room upon its receipt;
- wakeup call at a specific time;
- provision of boiling water, needles, threads, one set of dishes and cutlery.
3.5. At the request, the guest is provided with additional paid services at the prices indicated in the price list of MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”.
The payment procedure for the Hotel "Pirs" MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”
4.1. The guest is obliged to comply with the rules of accommodation established by the Contractor and the fire safety rules.
4.2. Compliance with the rules of hotel accommodation is monitored by the administrator. The administrator gives guests explanations regarding the rules of accommodation, accepts complaints from them about the actions (inaction) of staff and other visitors who violate the established procedure for hotel accommodation.
4.3. If the guests do not want to be disturbed, they can hang a sign on the door handle outside saying: “Do not disturb!”, which is included in the room equipment. If the guests do not want to be disturbed, they can hang on the door handle of his room (outside) a sign with saying: “Please make up the room!” The cleaning of the rooms is from 12:00 to 19:00.
For phone calls inside the hotel, you should use the internal numbers of 4 digits (a telephone directory is in each hotel room).
4.4. Guests of the hotel can have visitors from 8 to 23 hours. The person accommodating in the room have to give their consent. At the same time, the administrator records all visitors who come to the hotel. The visitor must provide the administrator with an identity document. The person accommodating in the room is responsible for the guest. If the visitor needs to stay after 23 hours, his further stay at the “PIRS” Hotel is possible only upon registration and payment of an extra bed (if the room category allows accommodation) or payment of another room (if there are vacant rooms).
4.5. The hotel is responsible for the loss of money, other currency values, securities and other precious things of the guest provided that they were accepted by the hotel for safekeeping under the act, or were placed by the guest in an individual safe provided by the hotel. The guest, who has discovered the loss, shortage or damage to his belongings, is obliged to inform the hotel immediately about this. Otherwise, the hotel is released of liability for the non-safety of things.
4.6. The guest, who has discovered the loss, shortage or damage to his belongings, is obliged to inform the hotel immediately about this. Otherwise, the hotel is released of liability for the non-safety of things. If the person entitled to demand the forgotten thing, or the place of their stay is unknown, the forgotten things are handed over to the hotel’s storage room. The shelf life of forgotten things is 6 months. The shelf life of forgotten things is 6 months.
Food with opened packaging must not be stored for long periods and must be disposed of. If the packaging of food products is not broken, they are handed over to the storage room according to the general rules and must be stored for 1 week.
Unused personal items are recorded in the journal and stored for 1 week. Used personal items are not subject to long-term storage and are subject to disposal.
Individual cosmetics in sealed packaging must be stored for 1 week. Open individual cosmetics are not subject to storage.
After the expiration of this period, they are transferred to the appropriate public authorities or destroyed, which is filed in a report.
4.7. In the absence of the Guest at the place of accommodation for more than a day from the expiration of the agreed period of accommodation (according to his checkout time), the hotel administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the property in the room. The administration takes material valuables in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents under the safe storage. Other property is transferred to the hotel’s storage room, the provisions of paragraph 4.6 of these Rules apply to the property.
4.8. In order to ensure the safety of guests, visitors and employees of MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”, the safety of hotel property on the hotel territory (at the entrance to the lobby), an open video surveillance system has been installed.
4.9. The guest is obliged to take care of the property and equipment of the hotel, observe the cleanliness and established order of accommodation. In the event of loss or damage by the guest of the property of the hotel, the guest reimburses the cost of damages.
4.10. Room cleaning (wet dusting, garbage removal, washing glasses and cups, cleaning bathrooms, bedding) is carried out daily from 12:00 to 19:00 hours.
After the guest leaves, a full cleaning is carried out (bed linen replaced, bathroom disinfection, refrigerator cleaning, vacuuming of carpets, wet cleaning of surfaces).
Towels and bed linen are changed in the rooms once every 5 days.
At the request of the guest, an extraordinary change of linen can be carried out for an additional payment.
General cleaning (cleaning of carpets, upholstered furniture, blinds) is carried out at least once a week.
4.11. For personal safety and ensuring the safety of property a guest upon leaving the room must:
- close windows;
- turn off electric lighting;
- close water taps;
- turn off household appliances;
- lock the door to the room with a key.
4.12. Guests staying at the hotel are prohibited from:
- smoking on the territory of the hotel, including rooms (in accordance with the Federal Law of February 23, 2013 #15-FZ). In case of violation of this obligation, the hotel administration reserves the right to contact the law enforcement authorities to bring residents to administrative responsibility for smoking in the undesignated areas.
- leave unauthorized persons in the room in their absence;
- transfer the keys to the room to unauthorized persons;
- bring bulky items, flammable materials, and weapons to the room and store without permission;
- keep animals, insects, birds and other animals;
- use in-room heaters that are not included in the room package. If it is necessary to charge the batteries while the guest is not in the room, the guest must contact the administrator, who will charge the battery (mobile phone, camcorder, etc.)
- open windows when the air conditioner is running;
- leave guests in the room from 23 till 8 o’clock;
- commit acts violating the peace and quiet of other citizens staying in the hotel at night from 23 to 7.
4.13. When leaving the hotel, the guest must:
- make a full payment for the services provided to him;
- hand over the room key to the reception and accommodation service of the PIRS Hotel MSE “OSTC “Krylatskoye”.
4.14. It is forbidden to conduct photo and video shooting at the hotel territory without the consent of the hotel administration.
4.15. Car parking at the hotel without the permission of the administration is prohibited.
5. Responsibility of the hotel and guests
5.1. When revealing defects in the provided service, the guest has the right to demand the elimination of defects free of charge and within a reasonable time.
5.2. If the hotel causes material damage due to the fault or negligence of the guest and (or) their guests, an act must be drawn up without fail. In this case, in addition to compensation for damage, the guest must voluntarily or judicially compensate the hotel for lost profits due to the downtime of the room during the repair, replacement of furniture, etc. cases (for example, when flooded with water). cases (for example, when flooded with water).
5.3. The book of reviews and suggestions is in the service of reception and accommodation of customers and is issued upon request of the guest.
6. Termination of the Guest's stay at the hotel. Denial of accommodation.
- visitors do not have identification documents, documents are invalid or expired, there are suspicions that the documents are fake;
- there is no payment for the room in the prescribed manner and in the required amount;
- the guest refuses to comply with the internal hotel policies;
- the guest does not consent to the processing of personal data;
- in other cases, stipulated by the legislation of Russia.